Poliquin - Poly Mag ATP
is on back order
Poliquin - Poly Mag ATP
Package Quantity: 60 Tablet
If we are out of stock we can order it in for you. Use the notify me button.
Magnesium is best known as the “anti-stress” mineral. By calming the central nervous system, magnesium is a key nutrient for helping you handle stress. Thus, it surprises many people that magnesium is necessary for energy. It plays a primary role in the body’s production of the ATP energy currency that powers both aerobic and anerobic performance.
Poly Mag ATP is especially designed using chelates of creatine, glycine, and glutamine to support energy needs during intense workouts and kickstart the repair process after tough training.* The ingredients in Poly Mag ATP takes a full approach to recovery by targeting the immune system, GI tract, muscle, and nervous system.*
What Makes This Product Different?
A common problem with magnesium supplementation is absorption. Cheap forms of magnesium aren’t absorbed by the body, being eliminated in waste. Amino acid chelates, in which elemental magnesium is bound with an amino acid, improve absorption and reduce stomach upset.
Poly Mag ATP provides magnesium chelated with the well-researched performance nutrients glycine, glutamine, and creatine for peak athleticism:
- Creatine is a natural energy booster that is used in the muscle during explosive, powerful movements. Binding it with magnesium improves muscle and nerve function during high-intensity training. The chelated structure also improves absorption because bonded magnesium serves as a buffer, preventing creatine breakdown so that more creatine reaches the muscle.
- Glycine serves as a precursor for both creatine and glutathione, the powerful “master antioxidant” produced by the body. Glycine has a calming effect on the body and brain. It also supports liver health and detoxification and may help the body eliminate harmful compounds such as glyphosate. Binding it with magnesium improves absorption and reduces stomach upset associated with cheaper forms of magnesium. Studies show that high-quality magnesium chelates have 3 to 4 times the bioavailability of magnesium oxide, which has a 10 percent absorption rate in the body.
- Glutamine is an energy source for immune cells and may support muscle recovery after intense exercise. Like glycine, it is used by the body to produce glutathione. It is also supportive of liver and digestive health.
Clinical research shows the following benefits of achieving adequate magnesium status:
- Improves Exercise Performance*: Magnesium plays a role in powering exercise, ensuring your muscles have the energy for maximal efforts.
- Promotes Muscle Repair*: Magnesium improves lactate clearance and antioxidant status for faster muscle recovery.
- Eases Stress*: Magnesium helps metabolize cortisol and lower stress.
- Improves Relaxation & Sleep*: By calming the central nervous system and balancing stress hormones, magnesium can improve sleep in people with insomnia and anxiety.
- Supports Mood*: Magnesium affects neurotransmitters and helps overcome depression. Studies show that magnesium supplementation is as effective as an anti-depressant for improving mood.
- Enhances Bone Health*: Magnesium improves activity of vitamin D and calcium, boosting bone strength.
- Improves Cognition and Focus*: Magnesium calms brain neurons. Supplementing can improve memory and ability to focus.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*: Magnesium relaxes blood vessels and helps prevent cardiovascular inflammation.
- Improves Insulin Sensitivity*: High glucose levels deplete magnesium and reduce insulin binding with cells. Restoring magnesium status has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity by 32 percent.
- Improves Immunity*: Magnesium affects the immune response via its role in regulating inflammation and the function of immune cells.
- Reduces Asthma*: Magnesium relaxes the bronchial airway, improving lung function.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Proprietary Blend||174 mg (15 Billion CFU)*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilis LA-14, Bifidobacterium longum BI-05, Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115|
|HOWARU® Bifido (Bifidobacterium lactis HN019)||50 mg (15 Billion CFU)*|
|* Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (acid-resistant capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate and silica