Poliquin - Omega Complex
is on back order
Poliquin - Multi-Power Chewables 2.0
Package Quantity: 120 Tablet
If we are out of stock we can order it in for you. Use the notify me button.
Omega Complex is our most comprehensive fish oil that delivers all the essential fatty acids (EFAs) you need for optimal health. By providing the full spectrum of “healthy fats,” Omega Complex corrects unbalanced fat ratios that are typical in the modern diet. Most people eat way too many fats from pro-inflammatory sources, such as grain-fed meat and vegetable oils. Because dietary fats compete for certain enzymes in the body, too much “unhealthy fat” effectively cancels out the positive effects of healthy fat.
Omega Complex was designed to correct this imbalance by providing EPA and DHA in a ratio the body can use along with several other fatty acids that are absent from modern diets: ALA, CLA, GLA, and the omega-7 palmitoleic acid. Omega Complex also provides vitamin E to protect the easily damaged omega-3s and preserve cell membranes from oxidation.
The benefits of a balanced fat intake are significant. The fatty acids in Omega Complex have been shown to increase metabolic rate, improve insulin sensitivity, and promote healthy body composition. EFAs are linked to cardiovascular health, better energy levels, and lower cancer risk. They also help soothe your body’s stress response and may ease post-workout muscle soreness. Healthy fat is important for well-functioning joints and may be a treatment for chronic pain. They are necessary for brain function and impact mood and cognition. They are also involved in the prevention of brain diseases, including Alzheimer’s.
Benefits of Omega Fats
Scientists first started studying the health-promoting effects of fish oil in the Eskimos who have a low rate of heart disease. Further studies of the fatty acids in Omega Complex show increased longevity and better health. Scientists theorize that fatty acids are incorporated into the outside lipid layer of cells throughout the body, allowing for healthier cell membranes, better insulin signaling, and other protective effects.
Omega Complex provides a blend of healthy fats:
1. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) is an anti-inflammatory and plays an important role in cardiovascular health, body composition, and the health of the eyes and skin. It suppresses fat storage and raises metabolic rate, boosting calorie expenditure. EPA is crucial for the brain, helping treat depression.
2. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is a structural component of the heart and brain and plays an important role in liver function. Working with EPA, DHA is protective of cardiovascular health, lowering triglycerides, resting heart rate, and blood pressure. It soothes the adrenal glands and calms the body’s response to stress. DHA also supports learning and memory by increasing brain volume. DHA may protect against Alzheimer’s, reducing the formation of amyloid plaques that lead to dementia.
3. Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) serves as a precursor for EPA that has anti-inflammatory effects that make it helpful for combatting dry eye condition and asthma. Cell studies show ALA reduces the growth of cancer tumors, lowering risk of breast and colon cancer. It also serves as a brain nutrient, supporting mood and increasing learning and memory. Researchers recommend supplementation for people at risk of heart and brain disorders.
4. Conjugated Linolenic Acid (CLA) is available in grass-fed dairy and it improves how the body metabolizes fat. For the heart, CLA regulates inflammation, synthesis of triglycerides, and levels of LDL and VLDL cholesterol that impact the development of heart disease. CLA also increases fat burning, use of glucose, and insulin action. It may be protective against cancer.
5. Palmitoleic Acid is protective of metabolic and cardiovascular health. Not to be confused with palmitic acid, a saturated fat, palmitoleic acid is a monounsaturated fatty acid derived from olives, avocados, and macadamia nuts. Diets rich in palmitoleic acid are associated with a much lower risk of diabetes. Palmitoleic acid may support weight loss byincreasing fat burning and protect against harmful metabolic processes, including insulin resistance.
6. Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) is derived from the seeds of the borage plant. GLA benefits skin and other tissues. It may reduce joint pain and could be a treatment for rheumatoid arthritis. GLA is often used to treat PMS and menopausal symptoms.
7. Avocado Oil supplies the monounsaturated omega-9 fat that improves absorption of nutrients and protects against cardiovascular disease and joint pain. It may improve healthy gut bacteria. Avocado may regulate appetite and is associated with better body composition.
Clinical research shows the following benefits of the EFAs in Omega Complex:
Supports Cardiovascular Health*: Fish oil counters risk factors for heart disease, improving cholesterol and lowering blood pressure and triglycerides.
Supports Cognitive Function & Mood*: DHA is vital for the brain, improving neurotransmitters that regulate learning. EPA and DHA also work together to protect brain cells from inflammation.
Improves Metabolic Function*: Fish oil improves insulin sensitivity and blood sugar disposal into cells. It also increases metabolic rate, supporting the maintenance of lean mass.
Improves Body Composition*: Fatty acids improve fat burning and support the maintenance of lean mass during weight loss.
Eases Stress*: Fish oil calms the body’s response to physical and psychological stress.
Reduces Joint Pain*: Fatty acids lower inflammation that affects joint function and causes pain.
Improves Pregnancy Outcomes*: EPA and DHA are essential for growth and development of a fetus.
Boosts Mood*: Fish oil balances brain chemistry, improving mood and reducing depression.
Counters ADHD*: Fish oil improves attention and focus in children.
Supports Athletic Performance*: Fish oil plays a role in powering exercise, ensuring muscles have the oxygen for maximal efforts.
Promotes Muscle Repair*: Fish oil eases inflammation associated with intense exercise and may help reduce DOMS muscle soreness.
Reduces Pain*: By lowering inflammation, fish oil may reduce pain, especially in joint conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Promotes Healthy Eyes*: EFAs help lubricate the eyes and ALA has been shown to combat dry eye condition.
Reduces Cancer Risk*: EPA and DHA may suppress tumor growth and improve death of cancerous cells.
Protects Liver Health*: Fish oil supports metabolic processes in the liver, reducing inflammation that compromises liver function and leads to liver disease.
Enhances Bone Health*: Fish oil supports bone building for better bone health with aging.
Improves Immunity*: EFAs improve the immune response via its role in regulating inflammation and the function of immune cells.
What Makes This Product Different?
A more complete formulation.
Omega Complex provides the full range of healthy fats in the proper ratios. Omega Complex also includes vitamin E to protect the easily damaged EPA, DHA, and ALA and preserve the cellular membranes from oxidation. Vitamin E works synergistically to support the neurological and brain development benefits of DHA. It may also help reduce symptoms of pain and discomfort associated with PMS.
Superior quality and purity.
As with all Poliquin Group fish oils, Omega Complex provides the highest quality purified fish oils and meets or exceeds the FDA Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Our fish oil products are thoroughly tested on multiple levels for dioxins, heavy metals, PCBs, and chemical contaminants.
All of our fish oil products are also tested for oxidation and rancidity markers. This is critical because fish oils are highly prone to oxidation, which produces harmful lipid peroxides that can damage health.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|Total Fat||1 g||<1%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.1 g||<1%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1 %*|
|Vitamin E||7.5 IU||25%*|
|Proprietary Blend||1168 mg||†|
|Docosahexaeonic Acid (DHA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Conjugated Linolenic Acid (CLA), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Avocado Oil, and Palmitoleic Acid (Omega 7)|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Fish Oil Concentrate, Borage Oil, Gelatin, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Glycerin, Clarinol, CLA Complex, Organic Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil Concentrate (Omega 7), Purified Water, Avocado Oil, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Liquid, Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopherol) Contains: Fish and Soy